






Okay, sorry it's taken me so long to get these pictures posted, so I'm not going to write a lot. Elliott is doing fine, but still having some tummy problems. They are suspending feedings again for the night, but will try again in the morning. The good news is that there was no blood in the stool today, so he's getting there. He just isn't digesting food very fast and that's what's causing the problems, but we are talking to the doctor about getting Elliott on donated breast milk. He is supposed to get back with me on that. We know changing him to breast milk will help his tummy, so we pray the doctor will okay it.
Now, lets get to the pictures of our beautiful boy. He is getting so big already, and did you notice that he smiled again while I'm holding him? I think my sister's theory of "Are You My Mother?" are true. She said he probably asks all the nurses, "are you my mother?" and then when I get here and hold him he says, "YOU are my mother." I thought that was too funny.
Enjoy the pictures. He looks so precious with all the tubes and stuff off his face.

Oh yes! Now we can see what he really looks like. What a beautiful baby. LOVE the picture of him smiling!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE him smiling!! He is PERFECT and so beautiful. I am so happy that your dreams of having a precious baby are finally coming true. He is so lucky to have you two. I know you can't wait to get him healthy, and get him home. Allison, I hope you raise him as a Jeff Gordon fan!ha
ReplyDeleteHe is perfectly precious! I love his little smile! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!! I am so thankful for this precious baby boy! You are going to be the best parents.
ReplyDelete(I remember that book!!)