Saturday, September 12, 2009

What a day

So sorry for all the confusion with the blog everyone. It's a long story, but in a nutshell, we changed the address of the blog because the birth mom and her mother had access to the blog and it just didn't sit well with me. I think it is time to start cutting ties with them and move on. I assured them I would still send pictures but was stopping the blog, so as far as they know, there is no blog anymore.
So, Brett helped me import all the old posts and just give it a new name. So, we are back in business. The new name is Our Life with E. Elliott's story no longer exists. The new blog will be set to private, so no one can read it unless they are invited.

Elliott is doing fine today. He's not dropping his oxygen much, but still sometimes. He just gets so into sucking on his bottle that he forgets to breathe. He's now 5 lb. 4.8 oz. and I think all of the weight he is gaining is in his cheeks! :o)

Well, I'm on my way to go see him so I'll keep this short. Maybe I can get a picture or two of him.
Please continue to pray that the birth mom does nothing foolish in the next two days. She has till Monday at midnight to change her mind. Boy will I be glad when the wait time is over!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the count down to midnight! I'm glad you changed blog to private...I had wondered if she knew about it.
    I know you are ready to head home with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me continue reading. I love the new title! Very orginial. I will be praying and counting down the hours with you!

    ReplyDelete