Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Okay, I finally got some good pictures!


I'm not really sleeping...


I'm thinking of the car ride home.



I just love wearing hats!


Just kicked back.



I've been saving up these grins for a while.



Here's a half a grin.


Ya wanna see my guns?



Here they are, I've been working out!

The hospital pictures are already up on the website, so if you would like to see them follow these instructions:
type in Elliott's birthday July 30 2009
type in the first three letters of my last name: men
type in our city: Haslet TX
click search and my name should come up and you can click on it and look at the eight pictures.
I got some more cute pictures of Elliott this evening after I fed him. He got in trouble again with his oxygen. He dipped down to 40% briefly and then came back up. I sure don't know why he does that, but I could see that he was actually holding his breath. That's the kind of thing he can't be doing or they won't let him go home yet! It's kind of scary to see that happen. I like boys in blue but not when it is a blue face!


















1 comment:

  1. the pictures are adorable. Thanks for wearing a blue earring so it all coordinated! :) We prayed for little Tator Tot tonight at care group. Hoping you get to come home this weekend. Come on Big E!

    ReplyDelete