
I will just want to eat him up in this outfit. He won't be able to wear it for a couple months though.

Finally, some pictures with his hat off!


Hmmm...let me think, how many more days will I be in here?



Hi Daddy! Where are you?
Well, we won't be on our way home this weekend. Elliott is almost ready, but not quite. He did better today with keeping his oxygen level up while feeding. I haven't gotten to feed him today because his schedule is a little off since he started eating more. Anyway, Dr. John is starting Elliott on some meds today to help increase Elliott's red blood count. He will have this medication through Monday and then they will do blood work again. His levels are a little low because of coming off the IV and having to have a very mild formula for his sensitive tummy. He is also going to be getting vitamins containing iron added to his formula. Sometimes this can upset a baby's tummy, so we'll see how that goes. The doctor is still optomistic about going home soon, he just doesn't want to say when.
It's a good thing we can't come home this weekend anyway. I spoke with our attorney today and we can't take Elliott out of Memphis yet. We don't have interstate clearance yet meaning it is not legal for us to take him out of the state of Tennessee, so if he were to be released, he would be here in the hotel room with me, and I have nothing with me as far as blankets, bottles, etc. The interstate clearance should be given by probably Tuesday, so it looks like that will work out pretty well.
I must admit I have had fun looking at baby clothes. I made the mistake of going into The Children's Place this morning. I found the cutest outfit on the clearance rack. I just had to get it, so I ended up taking the other outfit back. This one is WAY cuter. Take a look at the picture. I can't wait to see Elliott in this!
I did get a few pictures of him today. He had just eaten and didn't get the milk wiped off his little mouth. :o) He's wearing one of the preemie outfits I brought with me. I was so worried it was going to be too small, but look, the sleeves go down past his hands. He did gain weight today, so he is now 5 lb. 3 oz. What a big boy! ;o)

He's gaining and growing but still little. In these pictures, though, he doesn't even look like a preemie anymore.
ReplyDeleteThe outfit is precious...just like he is!
ReplyDelete