
Oh my goodness, we've created a monster! I went back to the hospital at 1:30 to feed Elliott and the nurse had some big news. She said Dr. Barrus gave the okay to take him off the IV and to feed him as much as he wants. So, he had 1.5 oz at 11:00, then he had 2 oz for me at 1:30, and then he had 2 oz again at 5:00! He's pooped three times today! Ahhhhh! What have we done? Just kidding. This is great news. All systems are go, literally! He's doing great and you can tell he just loves having that bottle for more than a few sucks.
I don't have any new pictures tonight. I tried to take a few but it just doesn't work very good to hold him and try to take a picture. Tomorrow I will take some of him in his bed.
We are on day 4 of our 10 day waiting period. So far, so good. On the 13th there can be no changing of the birth mom's mind. While I have no doubts, I will still be relieved when that day comes.
Oh, I can take a picture of the outfit I bought for Elliott today. I found it on clearance at T.J. Maxx. It is toooo cute! I showed it to the nurses and they all oohed and awwed over it. There's no telling when it will fit Elliott but at the rate he's going he'll be wearing it next week.

What size is that cute little outfit?
ReplyDeleteI can't BU-LEEV it! I hope the milk we're sending will last until he comes home, but it sounds like he may be home soon too! The boys wanted to know all about adoption today. They mainly wanted to know why he's not here yet and when he's coming. So cute. They are so excited.
ReplyDelete