After speaking with the nurses this morning, they do not feel that Elliott will be ready for release even by next weekend, so Brett and I have decided that I should come home and take a break. He is on his way to Memphis as I write, so please pray for safe travel for him. It is not the greatest weather for travelling. It is raining like crazy here.
Elliott's oxygen issues continue and he seems to be doing it more frequently, so there is no way to determine when he will be able to go home. Since my baby shower is next Saturday, I think it will be best for me to come home, have some time of rest, have the shower and then hopefully by then, we will have some news on a date of release for Elliott.
Thanks again for keeping us in your prayers. This has been a difficult decision but feel that it is best for us. Elliott is in good care at St. Francis and Brett and I need to be together.
I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment