Just a quick post before I pack up the laptop to head home. Brett got here safe and sound last night and we are so glad to be together again. As far as the little stinker goes, he is doing better. He has been having fewer episodes, so we are hoping that means he is on his way to outgrowing the oxygen issues all together. Would you believe he is now 5 lb. 12 oz.? When they told me that tonight I couldn't believe it! He is a little porker! Anyway, with our luck, we will get home and the hospital will call and say he's ready to go home. Oh well, such is life, right?
We will be heading out first thing in the morning, so we gave our hugs and kisses to Elliott tonight until we come to pick him up. Please pray we have safe travels tomorrow on our way home. I'll keep you posted on his progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment