


Okay, I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off, but I have to post something today.
I went with my friend Becky to register at Babies R Us. That took forever because I have nothing and need everything. We went through the entire store and I put over 100 items on the registry list. That wore me out!
Then I went to have new tires put on the car for our trip tomorrow. We are leaving first thing in the morning.
Then I had to go to the bank and to Walmart and then to gas up the car. Are you feeling tired yet?
Then I had to go home, get Snicker (0ur dog) and take her to the vet to get her stitches out from a recent surgery, but before I took her I checked my email and had some new pictures of our sweet boy. The nurses from the hospital sent them. So, I had to stare at those for a while in awe that this child is my soon to be son. Of course I could not wait to send them to people, so I did that. And then the phone rang. My friend Sherry from Virginia called and naturally she was crying and giggling over the pictures she had just gotten from me. Ok, after all that, then I took Snicker to the vet.
Then I went home, realized we had nothing out for dinner, so after talking with my sister in Arkansas for a few minutes, we went back out and grabbed a Subway sandwich and.......I'm tired just reliving all this.
When we got home again, I started a load of laundry, finished packing our bags, watered my flowers outside so they won't die until my friend Ashley comes on Friday and Saturday to water them.
I then answered a few emails, sent some texts, called my friend Laura back and still need to call my sister in California back.
I'm guessing this is what all moms feel like all the time, right?
So, here's what you've all been waiting for.........new pictures of Elliott. Is he cute or what? And tiny, too!

Allison,
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable. Can't wait to see pics of you guys WITH him. I had fun today, hope you guys have a great trip.
He is absolutely PRECIOUS!!!! I am so happy ya'll get to leave tomorrow. Post more pictures of him when you get there! Congratulations Brett and Allison. (I removed the other comment because I misspelled some words).
ReplyDeleteOh my, he is so precious. Soooo wish I could be there!!!!! I will be praying for travel mercies.
ReplyDeleteAll that and you still didn't call your sister in California back. That's okay cuz I'll be calling you tomorrow! God's blessings be with you guys as you meet my new little newphew. Tell him I will always have gum! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is EXACTLY what all moms feel like all the time! I'm thrilled for you and Brett and I love God's sense of humor. From not adopting to adopting a GIRL from CHINA to adopting a BOY right here at home. It's like the ultrasound was wrong! LOL! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete