Sunday, August 16, 2009

Home again

We are back home now.........without little Elliott. The next couple of weeks are going to be endless. I really hope and pray our paperwork (fingerprints mostly) gets here fast so we can schedule the hearing. Once we know when the hearing will be I will better know when I can go back and stay in Memphis so I can be with Elliott everyday. I soooo hate that he is all alone right now. The nurses are wonderful and they are with him around the clock, but I just want to be there too. Right now since he is still in the incubator I can't hold him much anyway, but once he is in an open bed and begins to bottle feed, I'm hoping I can be there for that.

Elliott was fine when I called to check on him this morning. He had one heart rate dip this morning but not as low as last night. He is still taking his feedings well and doing great.

I'll keep everyone posted on when we get our paperwork. Let's hope for this week!

2 comments: