Friday, August 14, 2009

Tiny Tot






The time is already flying by and Sunday will come all too soon. Here are a few more pictures we took today. We tried to take some with some perspective so you can tell just how tiny he really is. The other day I mispelled Elliott's name "Ellitot" in an email and I think that is the most precious name for our little guy. That's what I'm calling him from now on.
We met with our attorney today. It was nice to put a face to him. He's been wonderful and so helpful. Everything is on track and we are hoping to go to court in a couple of weeks, which is about the time Elliott may get out of the hospital. The nurse said 2-3 more weeks. I was shocked to hear that since he is still so tiny, but can't wait to have him at home so I can hold him and kiss his face off! I wish I could just take him home now, but I know he's not ready.

We stopped by Walmart and got two of the cutest little preemie outfits! They are still going to swallow him up, but he'll grow into them quick I'm sure.
That's all for now. Enjoy the pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment