
Okay, does the paperwork ever end? I thought we were finished with all that, and then I checked my email after lunch today. Apparently, all of our paperwork from our original home study is outdated because it is three years old, so I got surprised with an email from our caseworker with a list a mile long of things we need to redo. Let's see............new application, new reference letters, new pictures of us, pictures of our house, copy of insurance cards, doctor's report, pay stubs, risk statements, financial statements, health history, floor plan of our home, and a partridge in a pear tree! I am so tired of filling out the same paperwork over and over and over. But like my friend Becky said, Elliott is worth all of this. She said to just pretend this is my morning sickness. That is the truth, I am sick of it!
Now to the more important stuff. Elliott has had his medication doses and we are just waiting to see if it works and he can begin to regulate his heart rate and breathing on his own. I will call later this evening to check on him. I like to call after 8:00p.m. because he has had his feeding and they can tell me how much he weighed today. I can't wait to hear them say he weighs 4 pounds.
I finally got a picture taken of the letters I decorated for his room. Take a look. I think they turned out really cute. Brett was not thrilled with the flowers for his boy, but they look awesome with the denim, so he'll just have to deal with it. Actually, he thought they look really good too. Now I just have to get him to help me hang them up.
Thanks again everyone for all of your comments and prayers and support. We are amazed at what God is doing and just can't wait to begin our life with little Elliott.

That stinks...more paperwork...but you should be a pro by now! :) Still in our prayers!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE the letters! Didn't know you were so creative. Are you a scrapbooker??