Not really a lot to report today. Elliott is still 4lb. 2oz., so no big gain since yesterday. He's been gaining a lot each day so I knew there would be a slowdown sometime soon. The nurse said he's still doing good, but still having oxygen because of the occassional drop. He had two drops last night but he bounced right back on his own, and he only dropped down to 90%, so that's not bad at all. She also told me that the nurse secretly tried him on the bottle again last night and he did chew on it a little bit, no sucking, but at least he's taking it in his mouth. And she said that he will suck on his pacifier while he is having a feeding, so he's getting there. There has been no more heart murmur, so hopefully the medicine worked. His doctor will be in to see him at around 11:00 this morning so I'll have more info later.
All the mountains of paperwork are completed and emailed, faxed and mailed to Gladney, so that's another thing out of the way. I called the FBI yesterday and our fingerprints were not even in the system yet. I couldn't believe it when the lady told me that. It's already been 8 days since I sent them in. I am going to call and bug them every day until they are processed.
More later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment