We are home again and exhausted. We knew we would hit traffic in Dallas coming home, but let me just tell ya, anyone who drives in that mess on a daily basis is completely crazy. Every single time we go over there we see a wreck or are almost involved in one! For the record, I hate Dallas.
Anyway, I just called to check on Elliott and he is doing fine. He is still on a little oxygen, but feedings are going well and he gained again today. He's 4 lb. 6 oz. I forgot to ask about the medicine for his heart, so I'll do that when I call in the morning. It usually takes a few days before they can tell if the murmur is gone or not. It was very faint, so hopefully it is totally gone now.
We got to spend about an hour and a half with him this morning before we left, so it was nice to see his bright eyes and his little grin before we had to come home.
Brett got an email from the hotel we stayed at the first time we went and it said that they would be willing to work with us on an extended stay rate, so we are negotiating with them. So, maybe I'll be going back soon.
I haven't heard from our attorney, so not much to report there. I am going to call and check on our fingerprint status tomorrow.
That's all for now. Night night baby boy, you are in our prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 lbs 6 oz. Yay! He's catching up with that 5 lb bag of sugar. Go Elliott!
ReplyDelete