
There just are no words to describe it! Enjoy our pictures of our precious gift from God.
Could the one of Elliott with me be any more perfect! He's smiling that I'm finally here with him. And look at Brett....who would have thought he was ever nervous?
AHHH! Can you hear me screaming all the way from here? The pics are precious and you all look so calm and collected. Elliott looks completely at peace...and why shouldn't he be? Can't wait to hear the story. Have a great weekend with your son.
ReplyDeleteYou just don't know the emotions I have here in my easy chair as I look at pictures of you and a precious baby boy!!! I have wanted this for you for SO many years! You and Brett will do great. Enjoy every moment you have and we'll be praying that everything will continue to work together for the good. We love y'all!
ReplyDeleteOkay, you've got to go get some modeling clay and get a footprint. One of our nurses did this for Dawson and it's one of my favorite keepsakes. You'll never believe how small he was later. You actually use the clay to make the print, then you get some Sculpey and do a 3-D version that you bake for a while. It's so neat! BTW, did you know Walmart is one of the best places to find cheap preemie clothes??? I'm not sure how big Elliott will be when he needs clothes, so you may not want to buy much, but he'll probably need an outfit or two. The little onesies or gowns are good, too! I'm so excited for you!!!!! Any preemie questions, etc. please ask. I love to talk preemie stuff. It brings back lots of memories! And my little preemie is about to start Kindergarten next week! We'll keep up the prayers for Elliott (and you!) Love, Marla
ReplyDeleteAllison, I just LOVE the look on Elliott's face as he's cuddled in your arms! Absolutely precious. You've gotta frame that picture.
ReplyDeletePS: I removed my other comment because I spelled Elliott's name wrong... We can't have that.