
I don't even know if anyone follows this blog anymore, but I sure am having fun dressing up my "baby doll" for pictures. Nothing much going on these days other than watching sweet E grow and change. This morning we took pictures in the cute cowboy boots that my friend got for him. They are adorable. Never really thought I would put cowboy boots on my child, but who could resist these cute things.
It's Friday and the weekend is here! Yay, daddy will be home. Who knows what adventures the weekend will bring. It is supposed to be sunny finally, so maybe we can take E and Snicker for a walk around the neighborhood.
I got a call from my dad yesterday and he is going to come visit in the next couple of weeks. That will be exciting for him to see the baby. I can't wait to get pictures of the two of them together.
That's all for now, enjoy these silly pictures. :o)

I can't believe how big he's getting. And no matter how hard you try...he's going to go through a cowboy stage, so you might as well get used to it! BTW, cute jeans and shirt. :)
ReplyDeleteDon't stop posting. I check everyday. I can't believe how big he is. So happy for ya'll...
ReplyDelete