Tuesday, October 27, 2009





Just playing around with the baby and the camera. When I see him making cute faces I always run for the camera.
Nothing much exciting going on. E is now going on 10 lbs. and continues to thrive. He has slept through the night a couple of times, so we are excited about that and hope the trend continues! Once he does that consistently we will move him into his room. We will be going back to the pediatrician in a week or so to start the RSV vaccine and then will go again a few weeks after that for his 4 month check up. Can you believe it, 4 months! We go back to the eye doctor and the Urologist in the next couple of weeks too, so it will be a busy time before the holidays.
Speaking of the holidays, we have decided to take a trip to see family for Thanksgiving. We are a little nervous about taking the baby around our families for four days, but the doctor said as long as we make people wash their hands well before holding him and don't let them touch him if they are not feeling well, he should be fine. He said to just have people keep a good distance from him. I have come to the realization that I may just have to be the "mean Mama Bear" about it. While I don't like to offend people, this is a serious matter and the health of our child is at stake. So, we'll see how it goes. I pray that Brett and I are able to stand firm and not let it bother us if people get upset. One thing we are very concerned about is Brett's mother. We are not willing to take E to her house because she smokes in her house. We are going to ask her to come to my dad's house to see the baby and we are afraid that she will not do that and will be greatly offended. She does not like to be around other people and is very much a home body. I ask for your prayers that Brett will speak frankly to her about this and that it will be taken well.
We are looking forward to the trip though, and are excited for everyone to see our little E.






No comments:

Post a Comment