DOLL BABY! Cozy Coupe has changed a "little" over the last 19 years, Allison. WE don't have eyes on ours. Still have the boys Cozy Coupe...one of those things I can't part with. (I called it the Flinstone Mo-Bile) Little E is precious. Jacob wanted to drive by Kidko the other day....it just about broke my heart! Enjoy every moment with him.....time flies by oh so fast....
I live in Texas with my best friend and husband Brett. We have been married for almost 18 years. Our lives have been completely turned upside down and our hearts have been stolen by our adopted son E. We're having a blast! We hope you enjoy our blog.
DOLL BABY! Cozy Coupe has changed a "little" over the last 19 years, Allison. WE don't have eyes on ours. Still have the boys Cozy Coupe...one of those things I can't part with. (I called it the Flinstone Mo-Bile) Little E is precious. Jacob wanted to drive by Kidko the other day....it just about broke my heart!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy every moment with him.....time flies by oh so fast....