Friday, January 22, 2010

Baby Talk

Just thought I would post the latest video of E. He has discovered baby talk and we just can't get enough of it! It started last Sunday. He really loves to hear himself. The other big news is that he has started cereal. I put some in his bottle for the first time on Monday and he seems to be doing fine with it. This weekend we are going to try feeding him some from a spoon. Daddy will definitely video that!

E goes to the doctor for his 6 month checkup on Feb. 1st. Can you believe he is 6 months old? The last time I weighed him in December he was 14 pounds, so he is trying hard to catch up to his non-preemie friends. :o)

Not much else to share. Just enjoying every minute of watching E grow and learn.

We aren't sure when we will go to court to finalize the adoption. I am getting anxious for that to happen, but you know how it is with lawyers! We were hoping for February, but I don't think it will happen. Please pray that everything gets pieced together and we can have that part behind us!

No comments:

Post a Comment